(NEW) Monthly Shadowing Program
Nutrition Supervision Experience
+ Business Building
Gain supervised practice experience while learning professional practice building from industry leaders.
- This program is right for you if you would like to start accumulating hours toward your CNS certification but do not currently see private clients. (BCNS allows for 250 hours of virtual or simulated experience)
- This program is right for you if you are looking to gain more practical business building experience while shadowing a clinical nutritionist
- This program is also suited for nutrition professionals who have already acquired their CNS but would like the opportunity to collaborate with like minded professionals and support each other in business building endeavors.
- The monthly shadowing program is an opportunity to listen in/ shadow clinical nutrition round table discussions, case studies, and nutrition/medicine related topics
- Plus a monthly peer group community to support nutrition business building topics including: website, social media, referral networks, marketing, pricing, program offerings, and more.
- Rolling enrollment. Enrollment is auto-renewed on the date you joined until you decide to cancel (which you can do at anytime)
- Participants in the monthly shadowing program will join in on weekly case study presentation calls, group business building classes, and have the opportunity to complete additional learning activities to increase hours.
- Please fill out an application via this form.
- Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- If you have any questions regarding the program, please reach out and an advisor will get right back to you.
The business building aspect of this program will be led by Abra Pappa, a nutritionist with 12 years experience of building a successful private practice and online business.